AI.m for the future
Starta er AI-resa idag!
Nu är det dags för en ny omgång av AI.m och vi bjuder nu in till en kostnadsfri digital kickoff och inspirationsevent tisdagen den 16e februari kl. 13-16. Här får ni möta innovationsledare samt ett par av forskarna/experterna för att veta mer om människocentrerad AI och hur ni kan dra nytta av att vara med i innovationsprocessen. Ni anmäler er i formuläret nedan:
The project will contribute to:
- Inspirational talks on AI, Machine Learning and Service Design.
- 3 company specific workshops focusing on:
- strategic business design and data mapping
- human-centred service design,
- development of AI-roadmap
- Business development and strategy linked to AI and digitalization
- UX-design bureau developing an actual prototype of chosen AI-application
- Scientists, students and business developers within AI, Machine Learning and Service Design who will give you guidance regarding strategy, tools and networks in order to further advance the prototype after the project has been completed
- Mapping of possible funding options in order to develop and implement the AI-venture
Description of the project’s 5 phases:
In the first part of the project we analyse each business in company specific workshops. We discuss the strategic guidelines and agree on what data is available, how this data can accelerate growth or streamline the business through the application of AI.
Scientists and students within artificial intelligence and service design from Halmstad University as well as business developers from HighFive will participate in the project.
To make this project possible we have formed a network of exciting individuals with different competences and backgrounds.
You are important, regardless of course of study. If you are interested in participating, get in touch with us here. You will make a difference in the AI.m project.
Here we present interesting articles, analysis and educational information in regards to artificial intelligence and service innovation.
A number of companies have already gone through our process and here you can read what they have to say about what it was like and what they got out of it.